Friday 8 June 2012

Melted Kiss

Earlier this year, I had the opportunity to exhibit a couple of works for one of OPIRG McMaster's working group, Body Equity. The exhibit's theme was on diversity and this was one of my handiwork. I took the melted crayon technique, which was becoming very popular these days on DIY sites like cut out + keep and used it on one of my favourite things to draw -two people about to kiss- interpret it as you like. It was worth the try. I will definitely use this technique on future projects, won't you?

MOT's latest art zine is out today for Hamilton's June Art Crawl, check our blog for the online copy. This zine also marks our second volume of work as a collective, exciting! So check us out and our various rendition on the theme "landscape".
Oh, and you can find me on the centrefold ;)
xoxo,
Sz.

No comments:

Post a Comment